The below guidance is for merchants on Bread's Classic platform.
For merchants on Bread's 2.0. platform, please refer to our 2.0. documentation HERE.
Types of Users
Merchants can assign “Administrator” and “User” roles to team members who need access to the Bread Merchant Portal. These roles can be assigned and edited at any time by account Administrators.
- Can access/view the Merchant Portal and all Merchant Portal sections
- Can access/view the User Management section of the Merchant Portal
- Can invite new users
- Can resend user invitations
- Can edit or delete users
- Can access/view the Merchant Portal and all Merchant Portal sections except for the User Management section
Users with the “Administrator” role type can follow the below steps to invite, edit, or delete users in the Bread merchant portal:
- Log into the Merchant Portal.
- Click ‘Account’ on the left navigation menu.
- Select the ‘User Management’ section.
- Invite a new user, edit an existing user, or delete a user.
Please have your Bread contract signer or authorized administrator fill out this survey to change the loan terms your account offers qualified customers on a permanent or promotional basis. Someone from our Merchant Success Team will reach out to validate the request.
Please review our loan program selection best practices here.
Make sure to update any disclosures, messaging, or marketing materials that reference your specific loan terms upon updating your loan program. Send all updated materials to your Success point of contact for review. Bread will supply any required edits or amendments within 2-5 business days.
To change the bank account associated with your Bread deposits, have your Bread contract signer or authorized administrator email your Success point of contact who will ask you a few questions.
Once your Success point of contact has received relevant information, our Finance team will send a test transaction of a few cents to verify your account. After your team has confirmed the amount received, we will update bank account information accordingly.
Updated over 1 year ago