You can setup a standalone financing page for Bread by:
- Creating a new page by going to Pages > Add New
- Choose a title for your financing page (e.g. Financing Page)
- Add Bread’s custom HTML template into your page by selecting the Custom HTML block type and pasting in the appropriate code found in the Financing Page Template.
a. IMPORTANT: Inside the Financing Page Template there are instructions for what you will need to copy and add in order to get Bread functioning correctly
SplitPay is a pay over time option that allows customers to split up their purchase into 4 equal, interest-free payments over 6 weeks using their credit or debit card. Currently, SplitPay is available for cart sizes between $50 - $1,000 and is available in all U.S. states except California (not available in U.S. territories or Puerto Rico).
SplitPay is offered in two varieties:
- Top of the Funnel - shoppers are offered both Installments and SplitPay
- Bottom of the Funnel - shoppers are offered SplitPay if they are declined for Installments
If you are interested in adding SplitPay to your Bread program, please reach out to your Success team point of contact to enable the functionality for you in sandbox.
Updated over 2 years ago